Coaching for Postgraduate Students
University life is much more than just acquiring knowledge. It primarily teaches you study skills, but many of those are related to general life skills that you will need in private and professional environments for the rest of your life.
Due to an increasing number of students and fewer staff, university departments today do not have the capacity to spend as much time on pastoral care as they would like to. Students therefore often have to look elsewhere to find extra support to cope with an increasingly competitive environment.
If you are interested in any of the following issues, you might want to consider coaching:
- Ability to move out of your ‘comfort zone’
- Academic and social balance, habits that foster healthy wellbeing
- Elimination of fear of failure and fear of success
- Increased self-awareness of learning styles leading to natural curiosity for learning
- Postgraduate students needing help to plan and manage their research projects
- Regular practice of goal setting and goal clarification activities
- Stress and anxiety caused by assessment
- Study skills (note-taking, writing essays, giving presentations)
- Sustaining and enhancing your motivation, development of proactive behaviour
- Time management, organisational skills and self-discipline
Single sessions start from £90; coaching packages from £295.
For a free initial consultation:
Phone 07758 32 87 92 or contact us